Pages

Monday, 28 November 2011

My transpiration

No. It has nothing to do with the water cycle -_-
It's sort of a portmanteau of transexual and inspiration, but I digress...

This is a list of the transexuals that I want to be like.
They are quite varied in style, and I imagine it'd be hard to emulate all of them, but I guess I'll have to make the effort.

First and foremost, a masterclass in passing inspection, the beautiful Sarina Valentina. Whilst I'm not a fan of "Adult special-interest films", for Sarina, I make an exception.
Long story short, she's fucking hot!

 


I have no idea who this one is, but she's hot and she's got attitude, and so qualifies for inclusion on this list.
Addendum: I've since found out that this is Liz Vicious, a genetic girl who has been shamelessly photoshopped...

Again, I haven't the foggiest idea who this is, but she's hot and pretty well hung... :)



This is Tiffany Amber Rhoads. My suspicion is that she's not transitioning, and is more of a weekend dresser. This makes it all the more interesting that she can look so damn good. I also love her style. I'm a sucker for a sissy dress... ;)


Here's someone I found on Flickr. I know her only as Barbie. She's not as much of a 'passer' as the others, but I'd attribute that to the ostentatiousness of the hair/makeup/dress. Also, I believe she's a weekend dresser and not a transitioner.

Another Flickrer. I know her as Zara Kane. As you can see, she's less of the sissy I tend to go for, and more of a slutty badass. She's also a deviantartist, and she's british, which gives her extra points in my book.


This is one of the first transwomen I came across (not in a sexual way). Toyra Corsetant. This was mainly because I was obsessed with french maids. Well, I still am, really....



No idea who this is, but the picture is pretty striking...
Addendum: I've been informed that this is Tara Emory

This is Christine Bellejolais. I love a good sissy. Need I say more?



I know what you're thinking: "Wait a minute, this person is dressed like a normal person. She's not a sissy, or a slut, or a porn star. Kim, are you coming down with something? This isn't like you..."
Well, you'd be wrong. A girl has to have a normal life as well, just like Kayla Autumn Ward, here.


You may probably think: "Well, these are all caucasian girls"

Well, these are all girls that I want to be like, and I'm not about to change race all of a sudden.
And if I posted all the thai girls, I'd be going on for ages

One last thing, sorry I haven't been as prolific as I should be, but life is picking up, and my internet connection is going down, so I have been, and will continue to be, out of action for a while...

BAP!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girl below Toyra is Tara Emory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have that cleared up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your work (particularly the becoming Kimberly Dixon set), and agree with every inspiration you've posted above. Would love to talk with you sometime, we have a lot in common.

    ReplyDelete