Pages

Monday, 1 August 2011

I've had an epiphany...

It goes something like this:

But seriously, what happened to you, reader? You don't call, you don't write....
We should bond sometime. We'll lay in bed together, eating biscuits, singing songs and watching all the Planet of the Apes films forever and ever (especially the one with Helena Bonham Carter in it. It's a little confusing though, that one. She's an ape, but she's still damn sexy. I'm sorry, where was I? Oh yes...)
I assume the reason you've been neglecting me, reader, is that I neglected you first.
I'm sorry, okay!?
Oh, the silent treatment, is it?
Well, two can play at that game....
....
....
...
...

Okay, here's the thing. My manic depression has a little side effect of giving me a borderline attention deficit.
Either I'm so manic that I open up far too many projects at once (I have hundreds of half-read books, most of which I started reading at the same time)
or
I'm too depressed to continue doing what I'm doing, and end up comfort-eating instead (luckily, it doesn't seem to affect my figure very much)

So, do check back every so often.
If I do neglect the blog for too long, you can rest assured that I'll eventually feel guilty about it and do a post like this....



BAP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment