I just recently watched the Xmen: Origins film, and they made one mistake that I simply can't abide...
Deadpool...
They can retcon his backstory...
They can give him a minor part....
They can make Ryan Reynolds play him...
They can take liberties with his character....
But what the hell were they thinking, making him mute...?
The one thing you can NEVER do, is make Deadpool shut up.
This is an infallible rule, and they broke it; those soulless bastards
On another note:
Is it entirely necessary for Logan to look at the sky and shout every five minutes?
And Sabretooth ISN'T Logan's brother...
I mean, come on!!
Cliched, or what?
Here's a video to calm you down after the frenzy of righteous anger that I've inevitably stirred in you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_JVXFhEDAc
Unfortunately I wasn't able to embed this video like I did the others. C'est la vie.
BAP!
No comments:
Post a Comment