Pages

Friday, 30 September 2011

My taste...

Maybe some of you are wondering what kind of crossdresser I am...
There are distinctive types, although many don't have names.
Basically, I'm just going to talk about what kind of clothes I would go for...

Here we go...

I guess my first and greatest love, at least when it comes to sexual interest, is the french maid's outfit, particularly satin or silk. It has that mix of submissiveness, humiliation, puffy sleeves, puffy skirt, lace, satin, bows, sexual connotations.... Excuse me, I need to fap


Okay, I'm back
Second of all, I like character costumes, Disney princesses always have a good record for all the things I look for in a dress. Again, the satin obsession shines through here.
I guess there's some cool juxtaposition there as well, but I can't be bothered to elaborate...



Next comes the really humiliating dresses, designed for sissies. Need I say more?

 
 



 
 

Now how about something a little more sensible, but not by much. These are items that some people might wear in real life (outside of costume parties), but only very ridiculous people on very special occasions (eg. proms, weddings, My Super Sweet 16, or whatever that shitty programme is called)


Then comes normal clothing which happens to be made in satin.



Besides all the girly satin things, I also like fairly gothic things


Then comes normal clothes, for normal people who are normal.... Well, normally, at least...



As for my male tastes, I wear T-shirts and cargos, mainly, maybe a shirt with the sleeves rolled up over the top.
I don't groom myself at all. I barely wash. And I live in a room full of mechanical parts, musical instruments, half-completed projects, games consoles and my own filth.

Some day, I'll start HRT and sort myself out, and this:
will hopefully, over time, turn into this:


'Till then, I'm an unrepentant slob-sissy. Deal with it.

BAP!

1 comment: