Pages

Saturday, 10 September 2011

Something interesting to try...,

A little while ago, I was watching a porno (I believe it was about a maid taking part in a gangbang. Classy, I know...) and an episode of LOST at the same time.
This kind of thing I do a lot. I like to multitask...
The scene in LOST was a very dramatic one (I can't remember what), and as such, the music was quite melancholy, somewhat grandiose, and mostly orchestral.
At the same time, the maid was approaching climax. And the music fit perfectly!!

So here's my idea:
Use grand, melancholy, orchestral music in porn films, rather than techno or funk.
I'll make millions... Who's in?


On another note, I have some newer readers coming in, it seems.
So, if any older readers are reading, I might sound like a broken record, but what I'm about to say is probably new to the new readers.
Did that even make sense? I wrote it, and I don't even understand it.

Nevermind that for now. Here's the thing:
My posting has been very slow recently, largely due to the lack of feedback, so please comment to help me feel motivated...
You don't even need an account, you can post comments anonymously.

That is all
BAP!

3 comments:

  1. Just commenting to let you know I check your blog out quite often, some pretty interesting stuff here. Please don't feel disheartened D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, Kimberly, you Long Term Tease. Manic depressive or not, maybe everyone has days that stink like socks in the back of your closet, and days that smell like roses delivered to your doorstep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous?
    I'm intrigued....
    Who could this mystery benefactor be?

    ReplyDelete