Way back in the swirling mists of time, something amazing happened. Sadly, it was too misty and no-one saw it.
The prevailing theory is that during this time, the concepts for men and women were devised.
Women were created by a team of italian impressionist artists over a nice glass of claret, in between exchanges of witticisms. The body of the female was crafted and shaped over several years from the finest materials.
Men were created on Barry the builder's lunchbreak, two minutes before the deadline. The male genitalia were developed from the left-over elbow-scrag from the women, and the faces were made by jabbing a spanner into some clay.
Which brings us onto societal differences...
Women can get away with SO MUCH more than men can.
They can talk shit about a guy all day, and to his face. You don't often see men doing that
They can obsess over their appearance. A man can get the shit get kicked out of him for that.
They can wear any clothes, male or female. Men can only where male clothes, and women get better clothes in the first place.
Women have feminism. There's no such thing as masculism
However, I'm of the opinion that men are the more romantic sex.
In a heterosexual relationship, it's usually the man's job to keep the romance alive, and the woman's job to tell him if he's doing his job.
Men are usually the ones who say to their friends:
"I saw this girl in the street. She's perfect! I love her! I need to be with her! If I don't end up with this girl, I might as well kill myself"
This can happen up to six times a week...
Women feel the same way about shoes...
So, in conclusion, men are jealous of women, and that's why we have a history of oppressing them.
It's nobody's fault, but that's the way it is.
Luckily, most men have grown up these days, and can control their envy

BAP!
I tend to agree with your comment regarding the genetic design of women being artistically superior...unfortunately, the engineering wasn't quite done right...childbirth should not have to take the toll on a woman's appearance that it usually does, and even setting that aside, my observation is that women age less gracefully than men...but from 17 to 35 or so, no question...women rule.
ReplyDeleteDr. Vivian