Please comment. I don't know how many times I've said it, but it rarely seems to work.
I love doing this blog. I've said it before, I'll say it again.
But there's a lot of self-imposed pressure on me to be entertaining, and it takes a lot of motivation to sustain that kind of effort.
The low viewcount and lack of comments aren't doing much to bolster my motivation.
In some of these posts, I actually talk about some quite personal stuff.
How am I supposed to put in the effort to be witty and insightful if I think nobody's paying attention?
I realise how whiny and narcissistic I sound, but this is really getting to me....
My more recent posts have been very low quality, for the reasons above.
That's why I'm putting the blog on hiatus until such a time I feel there's something worth saying...
Goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment