I've thought long and hard about the precise machinations of fate which conspired to eventually draw me to women's attire. Here is my conclusion: I have no fucking clue!
So, here's the chronology as best I can remember it:
Young James; his older sister gets a Snow White costume. She develops a game where she spins around in it before sitting down fast. This causes the satin fabric to puff up, which, to our child's eyes, looked like jelly. Being young, her sibling, and unaware of the concept of transvestitism; I was jealous and wanted a turn. It took a little while of asking, but I finally got my turn, and I enjoyed it a lot. We played this game more and more times. One day, she simply asks me to wear the costume, and starts to put make up on me. She tells me to meet her downstairs. I obliged her, and she showed me off to our parents, making it out like it was my idea. Naturally, I was upset, partly from embarrassment and partly from betrayal.
My parents had a long talk with me, and got my sister to help me get my make up off. Life continued as normal, but the seed was planted...
I started to watch a lot of television at a certain age, where crossdressing is generally treated as a joke, but I was always oddly intrigued.
I also used to play with Action Men, but I'd dress them in Barbie's clothes.
This is a period of my life which I really don't remember very well...
So, let's fast forward to my teenage years. I'd been thinking about the concept of crossdressing, learnt more about it, and over time, my thoughts had gotten more sexual in nature. Of course, this was still the early stages.
For some reason, it seemed to my parents like a good idea for my sister and I to share a room. I'd previously shared with my brother, without incident.
Of course, this meant my sister's clothes would often be strewn throughout the room, tempting me...
I did eventually give in to temptation.
She had a satin camisole that I liked. I wore it, I even slept in it, and stupidly, I took a picture of myself in it. Once I'd done it, I couldn't work out how to delete it. My sister eventually found the picture, and we had to have a long, long, LONG talk. And then she told the rest of the family, which set me up for more long talks.
Eventually that was forgotten, at least I think so.
A little later, my late teens. My sister catches me in the act, wearing a satin blouse, denim pencil skirt, stockings, suspenders and high heels. Yet another bout of long talks erupted.
Which brings me, more or less, to now. I don't dress up because I don't have the money. I'm a member of LiL. My fetishes have extended beyond transvestitism to bondage, sissification, forced fem, femdom, spanking, forced bi (though I'm still undecided on that one. Maybe it should remain a fantasy), and all sorts of others.
So, that's my story, minus all the vanilla stuff. Make of it what you will. Leave a comment.
BAP!!
No comments:
Post a Comment