Who knows, maybe this bit will become a regular occurance, but I wouldn't bet on it. Leave a comment if you're one of those three people who can be bothered with commenting...
I mentioned FFVII in an earlier post, and for reasons which may become apparent, it happens to be one of my favourite games.
My favourite part of the game, which is the reason which I said would become apparent, is the bit where Cloud has to crossdress to infiltrate Don Corneo's mansion.
Apparently, I'm not the only one who likes that part, as many artist seem to like using Miss Cloud as a muse for their works. So, with that in mind, here are some of those pictures. If you read the earlier post, you'll recognise the first picture...
Kind of included my obsession with maids in that last one. And Sephiroth makes a cameo...
For reference, here's Cloud as a man. Pretty androgynous in the first place, isn't he?
I've gone on far too long here...
BAP!!








having cloud cross dress to break into the mansion is one of the reasons I loved playing FF VII and the only reason I liked it better than FF VIII.
ReplyDeleteThat part of the game I would play until I got the most feminine items for Cloud.
Double J AKA Kelly