Pages

Thursday, 23 June 2011

Nyah

I want to write something, but I really can't think of anything...

Well, a response to a query, then...
All the pictures or videos I post are okay to steal from me.... because I've already stolen them. Muahahaa!!

Someone in RL asked me what I would do if I found out a girl I liked turned out to have a dick...
This person doesn't know about my fetishes, by the way.

I mentioned at one point that I'm only interested in women. No interest in men.
But I really hadn't given the shemale thing much thought...

Here's the thrilling conclusion.
As long as she looks good as a girl (which she probably does, given that one of the stipulations was "girl I liked"), I really don't care about the "equipment".
I'm sure I could find something to do with it ;)

I wouldn't really mind sucking a cock. The only problem would be if there was a man attached to it.
Let's face it, you eat worse things at football games...

So, there's something I found out about myself.

I wouldn't mind being a shemale either.
I'd probably keep my own equipment, though.


Yeah... I'd tap that ^_^

Obviously, I said that with a sense of irony. But I also meant it....


BAP!!

Note: The girl in the picture is Sarina Valentina. At the time of this shoot, she was called Alexis Saige.


Edit:

Oh ho! Block my pictures, will you?
Oh, my friend blogspot! This means war!

This new picture works just as well. So there!

Also, here's the same person, more recently:

Remember, she used to be a man. I'm actually jealous.
Almost makes me want to just dive into the hormones, and not come out until I look like that ^

1 comment:

  1. Kelly now sarah26 June 2011 at 23:46

    Kim and another thing it taste better than most of the things you eat at a football game.

    ReplyDelete