Pages

Monday, 6 June 2011

Me

I promised this in the last post (to my zero followers, muahaha)

My real name is James. How do you do?

Let's see... I play instruments, I do martial arts, I play video games, I take things apart and put them back together. If I had any money, I would get a tonne of girly clothes and wear them about the house, but alas, I have no coin and I live with other people. Damn other people, what's the point of them anyway?
I'll try to be funny, clever and thought-provoking, but that's for you (or no-one, as the case may be) to decide.

I have three joys in life: Food, sleep, and answering questions. (I would have added sex if I got laid once in a while)

I'm an atheist. If I did believe in God, the closest I'd get would be deist.
I'm a leftist
I trained myself to be ambidextrous
I like to think I'm pretty intelligent
All my friends are arseholes, except the ones I make online, strangely
I like stand up comedy
I have diverse tastes in pretty much everything

I'll go into more details on specific aspects in later posts.... if I remember....

No comments:

Post a Comment