Pages

Wednesday, 29 June 2011

:P

I had something I wanted to write about today. There was ample opportunity for some thought-provoking insight as well as my unique comedic perspective....

...

But I've forgotten it. :(

You'd be surprised how often this happens. For someone with a reasonably high IQ, I'm almost notoriously absent-minded.
(Something mildly related here: when I was in sixth form, I got an award at the end of the year for "Most relaxed, but intelligent, student")

I was playing The Sims 3 today (I'm off work for a while, sue me), and  I set my Sim up with the "Absent-minded" trait.
This means that occasionally, he'll cook himself a meal and forget to eat it; or walk into a room for no reason and just stand there, doing nothing.
I watched this for a while, and suddenly thought "OMFG, That's ME!!"

I'm basically a bit like L.
I sit weirdly, dress cheaply, don't sleep, eat a bunch of junk food, and don't interact well with people.
But at least I'm clever...


BAP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment