I'm just on the come-down after a manic episode, and I'm looking through my most recent posts here.
I've come to a realisation:
It's Totally. Fucking. Nonsensical.
How am I ever going to become the Emperor of Blogging if this is my standard...?
The only way to redeem myself is to show something unbelievably awesome...
"Like what?" you say.
Like a panda with chainsaw arms.
Yep... Pretty damn awesome
Beat that!
BAP!!
Come on hun if you are a sissy it should be Empress of Blogging. Use the right gender for the noun. I love your blogs and keep up the good work dear.
ReplyDeleteI did consider that, but I decided as long as I look mostly male, it'll be emperor.
ReplyDeleteMaybe someday I'll get on the hormones and I'll start to look more feminine. Maybe then I'll consider the empress title.
"Li'l James" stays intact though, whatever happens
Kim for me gender is nothing about looks but the essence of the person. Plus if you become Empress of Blogging we can have a huge victory for Gurl Power
ReplyDelete