Keep up the commenting, folks...
I thought I'd take this opportunity to address those comments I've gotten so far...
Emily:
You do that, but bear in mind: Kim would have to be forced into it somehow.
Dr Viv:
1. Thank you
2. True dat!
Yuki:
I understand, and thanks for the praise. I'll do my best to keep the quality here
Kelly:
You're not alone there, babe. Many an hour has been spent in wall market by Kim (I renamed Cloud, sue me... I also called Aerith "Rape me", so that every so often, someone would call her name and I'd get a little laugh. I'm a man of simple pleasures...)
Like I keep saying, comment, and feel free to exercise your creativity with them.
I'd like to see some of your jokes, stories, and silly comments on the nonsense I have to say for myself
By the way, this is more or less what I look like IRL (minus the RvB shirt):
BAP!!
No comments:
Post a Comment